Junetsu network device identity management allows you to:
- Require users to register devices for network access
- Provide fast event-based processing for registrations
- Log who is using what IP address and when
- Quarantine devices when exhibiting worm-like behavior
- Leverage existing ISC DHCP servers
Setting up Junetsu on your network requires the following components:
- NetIQ Identity Manager 3 or 4
- Identity Manager Scripting Driver - DHCP Scripts Link
- Registration Web Application Link
- Registration Disable/Delete XML - Loopback Driver Config for clean-up Link
These optional components can also be used to enhance functionality:
- Manual Registration Web Application Link
- Junetsu Designer Plug-In Link
- Junetsu Audit Logger Scripts Link
- Honeyd Scripts Link
Junetsu Illustrated Step through this online tutorial for a quick-and-easy grasp of the concepts behind this novel solution to network registration.
Return to Downloads & Links Direct links to product downloads and a variety of other resources.
NetIQ Identity Manager Scripting Page More projects with open source extensions leveraging the Identity Manager Scripting Driver.